Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown

Well, here we are. December 31st. New Years Eve. The last day of the year.

I'm usually not one to look back and get all reflective and emotional on the past 12 months, but 2006 was a pretty damn good year for me. X-Men Fairy Tales came out to critical acclaim and beat sales expectations. Ultimate Alliance became one of the best selling and best-reviewed video games of the year. My first creator-owned comic, DRAIN with Sana Takeda, was released. I got the chance to work with good friends like David Finch, Skottie Young, Paul Azaceta, Jon Luna, Tommy Ohtsuka and Kei Kobayashi, to name a few, on projects we couldn't be happier with. And I lined up a hell of a lot of new projects for 2007, which promises to be an even better year as I look ahead to the future.

So thank you to everyone who believed in me and supported me this past year. I couldn't have done it without the help of all my friends, family, fans, editors and everyone else who was there for me! I owe you all more than you could imagine for helping me make so many of my dreams a reality!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: