Wednesday, February 25, 2009

After A Brief Break...

...I'll be blogging a lot more starting this week. Sorry about the lack of posts these past few weeks, but NYCC took me right into the Marvel Artists Training Seminar after which I got deathly ill with the flu, mild bronchitis and a sinus infection. I'm better now but have been working my ass off to catch up on work and life, which meant a break from blogging, which I apologize for. But I'm back in good health and have lots to say and will begin regular posting again shortly. And from Italy no less! Sitting in JFK now actually, waiting for my flight to Rome where I'll connect to Bologna in order to attend the Mantova Comic & Games Festival again this year! So stay tuned for some sure-to-be-interesting updates. Ciao for now!

No comments: