Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wizard World Chicago Schedule

I'll be attending Wizard World Chicago this coming weekend, June 26th-29th. I'll be set up in Artists Alley at table 4302 right between Adi Granov and Olivier Coipel. I'll be signing and selling there over all three days whenever I'm not at a panel or other signing session, and here's that schedule...

Friday
11 am to 12 pm – Mondo Marvel Panel

12 to 1 pm – Signing @ Marvel Booth

3 to 4 pm – Ultimate Universe Panel

Saturday
1 to 2 pm – Secret Invasion Panel

3 to 4 pm – Signing @ Marvel Booth

5 to 6 pm – Cup O’ Bendis Panel

Sunday
11 am to 12 pm – Prize or No Prize

12:30 to 1:30 pm – Signing @ Marvel Booth

2 pm to 3 pm – Marvel: Your Universe

I'll sign whatever anyone brings me with no limits, I'll have all kinds of books for sale at my table, and I look forward to meeting you all. And during the evening, you'll most likely be able to find me at the Red Bar in the Hyatt. Buying me beer ensures entertaining conversation. :)

Oh, and one last thing... unfortunately, I will not be doing any portfolio reviews at the con. All aspiring artists will need to go to the Marvel booth for info on how to get your work looked at. Sorry about that!

See you soon!

No comments: