Monday, August 21, 2006

White Men Can't Dance

Even at the risk of much personal embarrassment, I promised a friend I would post the following picture taken at my brother's wedding this past weekend. So here's photographic proof that I should never ever be allowed on a dance floor. This was snapped as I was doing my impression of Beyonce from her "Crazy" video. Uh-Oh, Uh-Oh, Uh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh! Luckily for you all, shots of my ass-shaking, manboob-grabbing rendition of Britney Spears' "Toxic" have yet to surface...

CBdanceRoRekaWed

9 comments:

Richard Evans said...

I wanted to get a hold of you before you stopped into Toronto this weekend.

I'm a writer and I'd like to discuss a few things and I find the conventions are a little too crowded to discuss business. I should be able to make the seminar Friday though.

Drop me a line when you get a minute. We won't dancing in T.O, don't worry. :)
rikman@rogers.com

Rick E.
www.comicbookvillain.blogspot.com

Biggie Smutz said...

YES!!! My week is complete ;-)

TAK said...

The expression on your face is priceless. Like you were caught in mid-booty shakin'.

Rich said...

Sadly, not dissimilar to my own dancing style...

ChrisE said...

Sexy dancer.

But where is the white man's overbite?

.just.a.ghost. said...

the only problem with your dancing is that you do not have a drink in your hand. The drink keeps you from over-dancing... a little trick I picked up from p-diddy.

manyhats76 said...

LOL

At least you had fun at the wedding. Now you need payback.

ooh...dancy...

David Press said...

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. There are bound to be all kinds of embarassing pictures to surface come two weeks when I have yet another wedding of one my peers back upstate.

hipchecker said...

Move over Justin Timberlake, CB is "Bringing sexy back......."