Sunday, December 16, 2007

Guilty Pleasure Movies

So after a nice holiday party on Saturday afternoon, I've spent the rest of the weekend busting my ass, working on a script rewrite and two short stories that I want to get done before the holidays. I decided to take a short break to check NY1 to see what the report on all this snow and ice was. I turn on the TV and TBS comes up.... with Meet Joe Black playing. Shit, now I've just got to watch because Meet Joe Black is one of those shitty movies that I just love for some reason and once it's on I can't turn it off. I can't explain it, it's just a guilty pleasure. And while I'm on the subject, I'll just embarrass myself some more by telling you some of the other movies that I can't turn away from if they're on... Serendipity, The Replacements and Notting Hill. These are movies I will never buy and own, but keep me magically glued to the tube, as ashamed as I am to admit that.

No comments: