Saturday, July 19, 2008

My San Diego Signing Schedule

Finally! Here's where and when I'll be signing this coming week at San Diego Comic Con...

Wednesday, July 23rd, 6:30PM Preview Night Signing at the Marvel Booth

Wednesday, July 23rd, 8PM Preview Night Signing at the Image Booth for Tori Amos' Comic Book Tattoo release!

Thursday, July 24th, 1PM Signing at the Image Booth for Tori Amos' Comic Book Tattoo

Thursday, July 24th, 3 - 4PM Signing at the Image Booth.

Friday, July 25th, 1PM Signing at the Image Booth.

Friday, July 25th, 3PM Signing at the Marvel Booth.

Sunday July 27th, 10AM Signing at the Image Booth.

Sunday July 27th, Noon Signing at the Marvel Booth.

I'll have copies of Wonderlost, Drain and Compass for sale at the Image signings, and you'll be able to buy Tori's Comic Book Tattoo at their booth all weekend as well, while supplies last.

And as I think I've kinda worn out that cute Captain America sketch I've been doing for the last two years, I'm gonna try and switch it up and do a Darkhawk headsketches this year if people ask. Mike Perkins tried to show me how to do DH in Chicago, and I need a little more practice, but if you wanna have me ruin your sketchbook, just ask and I'll give it a try!

Oh, and if you scroll a few posts down, you'll find my SDCC Panel Schedule.

Hope to see you out there!

No comments: