Monday, July 14, 2008

My SDCC Panel Schedule

Yes, I'll be at San Diego Comic Con next week (or Comic Con International in San Diego, if you wanna get technical) but I won't have a booth or a table this year. As I'm working for multiple companies across multiple media on multiple projects, I wanted to take this year to walk around and have meetings and meet people and enjoy myself without being glued to a solitary spot. But you will be able to find me as I'll be appearing on numerous panels and doing several signings over the course of the con. First, here are the panels I'll be on...

Thursday, July 24th, 1:45PM, The X-Men Panel in Room 6B

Thursday, July 24th, 4:45PM to 5:30PM, Mondo Marvel Panel in Room 6A

Thursday, July 24th, 5:30PM to 6PM, Writing a Pitch: The Comic Experience Panel in Room 30CDE

Friday, July 25th, 10AM, Marvel: Your Universe Panel in Room 6A

Friday, July 25th, 11:30AM, Cup O’ Joe in Room 6CDEF

Saturday, July 26th, 11:30AM, Tori Amos' Comic Book Tattoo Panel in Room 6B

Saturday, July 26th, 4:30PM, Marvel's Secret Invasion Panel in Room 6A

Sunday July 27th, 1PM, The Michael Turner Tribute Panel in Room 5AB

2 comments:

JCoelho said...

Hi C.B. everything okay?
Just wanted to send a big hug, and a wish you good luck for all the stuff you're working on.

Here at PT everything 's allright, only a nasty burning heat, seems that Summer's officially in the house. With a vengeance!

Best wishes
Jorge Coelho

p.s.;) cool redesign!

Craig Yeung Art said...

Nice new look!