Wednesday, November 05, 2008

WB Bearbricks

Pepsi Japan has teamed with Warner Bros. to produce a new line of Bearbricks based on characters from some of their feature films. This December, with every 500ml bottle of Pepsi Nex you buy, you'll get one of 12 custom WB Bearbricks. Now some of these choices I clearly understand, like Superman and Batman or even The Matrix, but 300 and V for Vendetta? Odd choices, but very cool! And it looks like The O.C. is also being given its due over there now, but honestly, that's a pretty lamely designed bear...

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I would LOVE that V one and OH MY GOD they have the frakkin' adrobale bear from A.I.!!!!!! NEED!

Ryan Schrodt said...

What the heck is Pepsi Nex? Is that like our Pepsi Max? Those are crazy awesome, though. Heck, even the bottle design is cool.

Man, now I want to go to Japan...though I'd just get all dumbfounded by the craziness and bright lights.