Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye Paris, Hello Cognac

Yeah, I know, no blogging from the Paris part of this trip. I suck. But I was really here! See...



Despite being in town for business, it's the first time in years I was able to break away for a few hours a day to sightsee and revisit places I haven't been to since I was a kid. The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Pantheon, the Pompidou, Les Jardins de Luxembourg... and today I'm off to the The Louvre for a few hours to check out their comic book exhibit.

And yes, I ate and drank very well thanks to many of my fine friends here.

This afternoon I board a train and head up to Angouelme for the comic festival there, which is one of the biggest in the world. It's the first time I'm attending as a published "writer" in France, so I have a pretty busy schedule. Between that and my Marvel appointments, I'm freaking me out a bit and hope I have time to see and enjoy some of the rest of the con. We'll see. I'll be sure to post more regularly once I there...

No comments: