Saturday, March 07, 2009

Today's Comic Purchases

It's been a while since I posted a list like this, but since people over on Twitter have been asking what I bought after spending a few hours at Jim Hanley's Universe and Midtown Comics today, here's what I picked up...

Naoki Urasamwa's Monster Vols. 16-18
20th Century Boys Vol. 1
Blade of the Immortal Vol. 20
Slam Dunk Vol. 1 (Viz Edition)
Umbrella Academy: Dallas 2-4
Four Eyes 2
G.I. Joe Origins 1
Aspen Seasons Winter 2009
Hellboy: The Wild Hunt 4
Johnny Hiro 1 & 2
The Art of Paul Duffield
Criminal Vol. 4 : Bad Night
Soulfire: Shadow Magic 3
The Great Unknown 1
I Kill Giants 6 & 7
Executive Assiatant Iris 0
Youngblood 8
Body Bags One-Shot
Life Sucks OGN
Dead Irons 1 & 2
Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft HC
Killer of Demons 1
Hexed 2
Inbound Issue 01

5 comments:

Emsie said...

Hey there, I followed the link from your Twitter - on which I stalk you ^_~
(don't worry, we have at least met briefly over a free curry at the Leeds comic con last year - so I'm not an entirely scary stalker.)
Nyoho -I spy the art of Paul Duffield in the list. Good choice. I'll be sure to tell him, if he hasn't seen this alreay ^_^

I have Locke and Key sat here to read as well....Must make time!

Carriertone Studios said...

Johnny Hiro is great, and highly under-read. The Art of Paul Duffield is great too, except too little of his fantastic art for the cover price. :( Damn, did you drop a grand at the comic shop or what!? :)

=pete= said...

Johnny Hiro is an awesome book, Fred Chao is great! Also the Great Unknown was one of the best new books I have read in awhile.

David said...

20th Century Boys Vol. 1.
Wait until vol 5...
It won't let you go, either. :)

office said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<4>
Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.