Sunday, April 23, 2006

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

In the new issue of Game Informer magazine, issue 157 with Red Steel on the cover, there's a six page article debuting the new video game I've been hard at work on with Raven and Activision, MARVEL: Ultimate Alliance. I've been serving as a story consultant and it's been a blast! While it uses the same engine that the X-Men Legends games were based on, Ultimate Alliance stars the entire Marvel Universe cast of characters and takes action/RPG gaming to a level you will not believe! The story's pretty awesome and the graphics are simply incredible. The article features all kinds of concept art, screenshots and designs, so please be sure to check it out. And it even name checks yours truly, although miscredited as an editor still. :)

1up.com has also picked up on the news:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149663

1 comment:

Mike Norton said...

Okay, when I blow my deadlines this fall, I can blame you, right?