Sunday, September 24, 2006

September 23rd


I took a break Saturday to head out to see Jackass Number Two and thought it was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Maybe I'm juvenile and immature but I laughed so hard I was crying through a lot of the movie. Johnny Knoxville, Bam, Steve-O, Wee Man... these guys are comedic geniuses! They're out of their fucking minds and beat their bodies to shit, but it's absolutely brilliant!

Anyway, after I got out of the movie, my budddy Nick left me a message that he, Shannon and Andy were down at the Old Town Tavern so I went down to join them for dinner. I'd never been before and they recommended I try the burger and/or the chili... so I did. I ordered the chili burger and it was freakin' AMAZING!!! One of the best meals I've had in the city in a long time. The chili was homemade and nice and spicy with the perfect mix of meat and beans, and the burger was fantastic! I would highly recommend you head down for the food as well as the ambiance as the bar itself is a quiet and quaint place to hang out with friends. It's on 18th between Park and Broadway, right behind the Union Square Barnes and Noble.

No comments: