Sunday, July 01, 2007

Spider-Man Fairy Tales 2 - On Sale Now!

Sorry this post is coming your way a few days late, but I was out of the country and couldn't get around to properly posting till today.

The second issue of the Spider-Man Fairy Tales went on sale this past Wednesday and should be waiting for you on the shelves of your favorite comic book stores right now. This issue looks at the legend of Anansi the Spider-God with "Marvelous" twist. It was beautifully illustrated by the amazing Niko Henrichon of Pride of Baghdad fame.

Here's a peek at the cover...


And a preview of the interior art can be found here...

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Scott Sackett said...

I think I liked this the best of all the 'Fairy Tales' so far.

Btw, what country were you in?

Michael Heide said...

Am I the only one who can't see the cover in CB's post?

Scott Sackett said...

No, I can't see them either.