Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back to blogging!

Wow, it's been almost two weeks since I last posted here?! Sorry, folks. Yes, I 've been sitting down and writing, but I guess I should amend that to also include writing for Chesterfest from time to time from now on.

It's been a busy two weeks. since getting back from Japan. (And that excuse is getting old now.) We had to go to CT to pick up Lotto and Clyde. I was at the Marvel Retreat. I was sick for a while. Our sleeping patterns got thrown way out of whack. Dave Finch came to town and we hung out. I had shitloads of comics and TV to catch up on. And of course, there are those pesky comic scripts I have to keep writing!

I'm now knee deep in one that has been taking up a lot of my time. It's for a new Marvel project and I just found out who one of the artists will be and it's freaking me out! The pressure is on as I have to deliver for a guy whose work I love and respect. Talk about nerve-wracking! I think Marvel will announcing this at the NYC Con actually. Until then, my lips are sealed!

I promise I'll be posting more regularly from here on out, so keep checking in! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Scott Sackett said...

First, I hope you're feeling better!

What the heck is a 'Mavel Retreat'? I know the editors & writers hash out stories, but where are they & what do they do. I've heard about these retreats forever and I've always wondered.