Monday, July 10, 2006

Why Do I Open Myself Up Like This? :)

The first issue of my autobiographical comic, WONDERLOST, is fully written and the scripts are in the hands of the artists with pages now slowly rolling in. I've been working on putting together the stories for the second issue, which will be a little more humorous and "adult" than the first issue. Got two great April Fool's stories I remembered thanks to a conversation with an old friend! Anyway... I was just grooving with a little Jesus and Mary Chain when one of the artists e-mailed over to request a better pic of 18 year old me. So as I had my high school yearbook handy, I scanned my senior photo in for him. After sending it over, I figured 'what the heck?' and posted it here as well. So yes, that's me... 17 years and 100 pounds ago!

6 comments:

"crusher" said...

Dreamy!!!

Scott Sackett said...

Hey, no glasses?!?

C.B. Cebulski said...

Glasses came in college!

Unknown said...

Awww, you're still a cutie :) Cuddlier with age, just like my husband and I!!!

CeeCee said...

What a SLICE!!!!

hipchecker said...

Chester Chipmunk!