Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Taking Fetishes Too Far

I'm used to going into toy stores here and finding all kinds of crazy, new things, like the maid action figures and costumes or the hardcore bondage statues, but I think the market for fetishists has finally gone a little too far this time. One of the most popular items I found prominently displayed in many showcases this week were... collectible asses!




From what I can tell, they come in all shapes and sizes, so you can buy whatever type you're into. There are also plenty of skin colors to choose from, as well as clothing options. You can pick from all kinds of varieties of bathing suits, cotton panties, sexy lingerie, thongs, bloomers, gym outfits, shorts and who knows what else...

Gotta catch 'em all?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am disturbed. Thanks, CB!