Thursday, December 08, 2005

Spreading Some Ai

The amazing Kei Kobayashi is rolling along on my Medusa and Black Bolt story for the February shipping issue on Marvel Ai. I fell in love with his style the first time I saw it and I could not think of anyone better suited to illustrate the script I wrote. While I can't show you actual pages just yet, I thought I'd share some of the initial brush designs he did of the characters. Enjoy!







Please be sure to pre-order the issue with your local comic book retailer to avoid missing it! You can go to http://csls.diamondcomics.com/ to find a comic shop near you.

2 comments:

Bernie Gonzalez said...

Wow. Seriously. These sketches are amazing. Can't wait to see the pages!

Bernie

David Baron: said...

These do look amazing, I just hope the pages and color carry the same emotion.