Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tada Ima!

We made it to Japan! And boy, is it nice to be back! I forget how much I do love it here!!

The flight wasn't too bad; 15 hours but I slept for 8 of them. I had already seen three of the four movies, Fantastic Four, Bewitched and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, all of which I didn't need to see a second time. But it's with much embarassment that I admit I watched Herbie: Fully Loaded. Lindsay Lohan is one of my secret hotties and gave a fine performance, I must say.

My buddy Izumi picked us up at the airport and we went right to my favorite restaurant, Aidoru (Idol), as we were starving. Pics soon...

Got to our apartment, opened the fridge and this is what I found waiting for me:



All is good!

2 comments:

David Baron: said...

I can not wait to visit Japan, its on top on my travel list.

And Lohan, eww after the make over. But before, which did not last to long, not to shabby, would of been nice to see that more.

But everyone falls to the feet of Jessica Alba, she is becoming a fine FINE young woman.

C.B. Cebulski said...

The Best Hotties of 2005

1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Elisa Dushku
3. Lindsay Lohan
4. Kristin Kruek
5. Jessica Alba