Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I Always Wanted A Threesome

I actually have three comics hitting shops this week...

X-INFERNUS #1, by me, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jesse Delperdang and Marte Gracia, with a kick-ass David Finch cover...


X-INFERNUS also features an awesome J. Scott Campbell variant cover as a bonus...


X-MEN: MANIFEST DESTINY #4 with a Mercury/X-23 story by me, Andre Coehlo and Rain Beredo...


And last but not least, all this month's issues of WHAT IF? will feature an inter-connecting back-up story by me, Patrick Spaziante and Christina Strain telling the tale of "What if the Runaways had become the Young Avengers?". It launches in this week's WHAT IF HOUSE OF M...

2 comments:

Ryan Schrodt said...

I'm super pumped about X-Infernus. My budget is already bloated this week, so I'll probably pass on Manifest Destiny and What If?, though.

I send you a link once I post my review of X-Infernus.

Dave Hamann said...

Loving X-Infernus so far.
The artist is really good too, is he from your ChesterQuest?