Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tight Squeeze

Although I've kinda known about it since before we touched down here in Kobe, it finally hit me today that Mutsumi's older brother and his wife arrive tomorrow. And they're staying with us for almost a week! This cold reality finally sank in when we had to discuss sleeping arrangements and the futons started coming out. This apartment is about to become very cramped. And although I lobbied for a won my bedroom back, it's other things like bathing schedules and personal space issues that now worry me. Having five grown adults, me being the youngest now that I think about it, staying together for six days in one place is not the ideal holiday living situation I usually envision. Too late for a hotel booking?!

1 comment:

Ryan Schrodt said...

Hey CB! You've been honored in the 2008 Yearly Review Power Rankings!

Check out the awards here:
http://tinyurl.com/84ptty