Friday, May 20, 2005

A Little Game News


ultimatebooth, originally uploaded by C.B. Cebulski.

Anyone that knows me is well aware of the fact that I'm not a gamer. I don't own any consoles and don't play online games. I have enough to do with my time as is and a PS2 or XBox would end my social life. Don't ever think of challenging me at Dig Dug though!

However, that may all change when the Ulitmate Spider-Man game comes out. Brian Bendis wrote it with Mark Bagley on designs and it tells a story in USM continuity that you will not get in the comics. I had a chance to play a demo in San Diego last summer and it was awesome then! It really is the comic book brought to life. That was 10 months ago and I hear it's even better now! Bendis just got back from E3 where it won an award for best game. He also sent over this pic of the booth...

Updated: I also just found out they even use Chris Eliopoulos' actual USM lettering fonts in the game to complete the experience!

No comments: