Sunday, August 28, 2005

Con FYI

Now most people who read this blog have been to a comic con and understand the world I work and play in. But I'm slowly finding out that some of the readers here don't know what goes on at these kinds of events. It's not all comics and artists as one might suspect. These days, more and more media stars from genre TV shows are showing up and selling pictures and signing autographs, just like Johnny Drama and his Viking Quest signing on Entourage. ("Victory!!") So I snapped a few pics of some of the "stars" who showed up at the Toronto con for you to check out.


Margot Kidder, Lois Lane from the Superman movies


Back to the Future's George McFly, Crispin Glover


Marina Sirtis, Star Trek's Counselor Deanna Troy


Erica Durance, Lois Lane from the Smallville TV series
(Having met her, I don't know how she passes for a teenager. She's a beautiful woman, don't get me wrong, but she looks a lot older in person.)


And Grace Park, from that last Star Trek series no one watched

1 comment:

C.B. Cebulski said...

Yeah, you're right, Chris. It is Linda Park. Grace Park is Boomer from the new Battlestar Galactica series. I mixed them up. My buddy Jim McCann has been bugging me to fix it but I've been too lazy. :)