Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Recommended Comic!


Sometimes you read a comic that, once you've finished it, you put down and just go, "Wow! That was a great read!" I just had one of those moments. I read the Ultimate Spider-Man Annual and truly believe it's one of the best comics I've read this year. Granted I have a natural affinity for these characters as I worked in the Ulitmate office for three years, but this is one of the first Ult, spidey comics I had not read the scripts for that I was reading cold for the first time in its published format. This comic is so worth it. Bendis nails the characters and the tender teen moments and makes us remember what it's like to have a crush again. Thanks, Brian!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Reading the USM Annual gave me back that feeling I had when I first read USM back in 2001. Awesome stuff indeed. I'm recommending to EVERYONE regardless if they read USM or not. Definitely one not to miss.