Friday, August 12, 2005

A Public Service Announcement

As some of the people who read this blog may already know, I'm slowly making my way back into the comics business. (More on that in a later post.) So a friend of mine who knows about my plans asked if this would affect the blog. I'm happy to report that it won't.

Yes, posting was a bit sporadic at times over the past few months, but our travels are over for thr time being, con season is drawing to a close, and I'm settling back in here at Casa de Cebulski.

What I plan on doing is making the blog a little more topical, a little more informative. I have a lot going on, and I want to tell you about some of it. I'd like to keep you up to date on my current projects and passions. Post more art from things I have going and more news about comics and entertainment. I'm even toying with the idea of writing and posting a few short fiction and non-fiction pieces here, but I still have to put some more thought into that as I don't want to embarrass myself too badly. So there's change in the air...

I'll still be posting dumb pics and stupid observations, but hopefully I'll be a little better about keeping up the blog and keeping you up to date on all things Chester.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: